Social Security Disability & Other Non-Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Counsel from a Vermont Workers' Compensation Lawyer
This website provides the public, as well as the injured worker, a brief overview of benefits in Vermont workers’ compensation. It is not legal advice. There also may be other benefits and rights and claims and remedies available to you depending on your situation and your goals.
Other potential benefits and rights may include:
- Social Security Disability
- Social Security Income
- Social Security Retirement
- Private Health Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Mortgage Disability Insurance
- Automobile Finance Loan Disability Insurance
- City or State Support Programs
- Church or Charitable Programs
- Third Party Civil Lawsuits
With over 30+ years' experience, you can trust our Vermont social security
disability attorney Powell!
If you have questions regarding other non-workers' comp benefits, contact the Law Office of Charles L. Powell PLLC.
A free and confidential consultation is available to you!
We are licensed in Vermont and Pennsylvania.